[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: June

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 25 13:07:16 EDT 2015

It is with a sad heart I let you all know our piggie June left us.  She was 5 and dealing with her third bladder stone.  My vet was concerned about another surgery so it was watch and wait.  Unfortunately she decided enough was enough and left to join her mom at the Bridge.
Joe and I have been around the GPDD and piggies as pets for a very long time.  We think June was our last one.  I know we have said this many times before but this last loss has been very hard.
I haven't been participating on the GPDD much the past few years but read it every day.  I will stay on in case I can offer help to anyone.
A pigless Dee and Joe