[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE June

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 09:57:56 EDT 2015

Dear Dee and Joe,

How sorry we are that June has left you for the Rainbow Bridge. Stones are
such a problem for little piggies and nobody really knows why this should
be.

Can you really bear to be pigless? I know that I would be very sad indeed
to have no Piggyfriends running around demanding endless meals and,
although it is a tragedy every time I lose one, I am sure that more
Piggyfriends will turn up in the future.

Every one feels differently about their ability to cope with loss and I
completely understand anyone who decides that enough is enough. I am glad
that you will still be participating in the GPDD as we don't want to lose
touch with our friends.

Sending our condolences on the loss of dear little June. May your memories
of her bring you joy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.