[Gpdd] Scooter at Rainbow Bridge

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 06:52:57 EDT 2015

Dear Mary Fran,   I am so sorry to hear that Scooter has gone to the bridge.
I am quite sure she was met by a great band of our piggie friends who
preceded her, and that there was a jolly time of welcome and parties and
everyone vying to show her the sights of her new home and make her feel
welcome so she won't miss you so much.  Here finally a place where her
little foot will never hold her back and she no doubt spends her time
running as fast as she can. Sometimes it is that we have a piggy who seems a
bit poorly through life. Maybe she had a misshaped bone in her foot or ankle
that caused her to scoot and be disposed to bumble foot. She had a great
home with you and I'm sure you and Dora made her a happy piggie in this life
as she is now in the next. I offer you my condolences as it is so sad to be
without a piggie companion you have shared your life with. Such precious
little dears that steal our hearts with their soulful eyes and endearing
habits are missed so much and in so many ways. Once more I light my little
candle and say they words that I envision help them find their way and that
somehow comforts me, little rituals help.
I wish you and Dora happy times as you heal, it's always so hard but the
memories of Scooter are precious and will comfort you more as time passes.
Most Sincerely,
Sandy