[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: countdown to March 9th candle-lighting

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 1 20:23:16 EST 2015

Another reminder to light a candle at 8 p.m. March 9th to remember Peter
Gurney and our other friends who've goneto the Rainbow Bridge.  Peter
Gurneywas a guinea pig expert, who continues to help us even now.  Check
out the Guinea Pig Health Pages at http://www.oginet.com/pgurney to
learnmore.

The candle-lighting is a real, not virtual, event. Imaginethe light
traveling around the world as candles are lit in each time zone.
Afterwards, please write to the digest or to Audrey (agbmcmd at yahoo.com),
giving your city, state or province, and country so Audrey can make a
list of every corner of the world we have brightened! Feel free to
invite others to join us.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie