[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: 10th annual candle-lighting

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 2 21:53:50 EST 2015

This year marks our 10th Annual Memorial Candle-lighting to remember
Peter Gurney and our other friends at the Rainbow Bridge -- human,
furred, feathered, and finned. Please light a candle at 8 p.m. your time
on March 9th, which is Peter Gurney's birthday.  Unfortunately he left
us in 2006, buthis love of guinea pigs lives on, as does the knowledge
he shared, and contines to share through his books and webpages.

Lighting a candle is real, but it brings us together virtually, as the
light moves around the world, through many time zones.  Please tell
others of this event, so we can make the 10th anniversary the biggest
ever!  Then post to the list or send Audrey (agbmcmd at yahoo.com) an
e-mail to let her know your location.  She will compile a list so we can
see where all the lights have been shining.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie