[Gpdd] MISC: Updating on Callie and Myself

Lynn Williams mlwilliams013 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:02:48 EST 2015

Hello my sweet gp family and friends,

Well, with some help from one of our wonderful mods, I got my address
changed over to this new address.  For those of you who need it,, my new
address is:

mlwilliams013 at gmail.com

The old one will work until 4/1/15 but no longer after that.
 I think I may be having to go in the hospital in the next couple of days.
I am holding more and more fluid and getting shorter and shorter of breath.
I am working with the congestive heart failure clinic to see what we can do
short of admitting me.  As of right now, they have tripled my diurretic and
are hoping that will help.  They also increased my potassium, hoping that
will asssist.  I am supposed to call them tomorrow and let them know how my
fluid weight is doing.  I have gained 8 lbs. of fluid n the last week, which
is waaaaaay more than I can blame on foood.  I don't eat that much to begin
with so I know it's ot that.  I fear my heart is not pumping as it should to
get the fluid off.  But, we shall see and I'll let y'all know what happens.

Callie is now down to 1 time a day ono daktarin.  That will be for  1 week
and then she will be done on all her different meds.  She has been treated
now for pretty much everything you can mention.  The scritchy sound with her
teeth has stopped now and she is eating everything.  She is still not eating
as fast or as much as she did but at least she has quit dropping weight.
She is hovering right around 29 ounces.  I'm afraid she is not going to gain
back up to where she was before all of this started.  She seems to feel good
and is definitely more of her old feisty self.  Meanwhile, Eve has turned
inito a mega pig.  She eats anything Callie doesn't want.  I can really feel
the difference in the two of them.  She is definitely eatingn pellets and
drinking water.  I am waitiing now to start feeding her kale again.  She
loves it but Eve totally ignorres it.  In fact, I find it spread all overt
the cage where she has tossed it about.  LOL  Yesterday, I found their
pellet bowl turned completely upside down in the middle of their cage.
Pellets were all over the place.  Little crazy pigs!  That bowl is never in
the same place twice.  They make me laugh though hand I love them so I don't
care what they do to amuse themselves.

OK, that's about it for now.  I will write tomorrow after talking to the
hospital clinic and let you know what's up.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses to you all,
Lynn, Callie & Eve with Sammy, Tabby and Penny the guide dog att the bridge
and in our hearts and memories.