[Gpdd] Health; charlie's abscess

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:30:08 EST 2015

Hello all,
Charlie had his check up this morning. Healed up nicely. Finished
antibiotic. I will take him for two monthly checks now for any signs of
lumps and to have his teeth checked.my vets now stock pannacur for rabbits
so I have two tubes of that now ready to start worming .archie will be four
in august so I will start his regular checkups as well.I am waiting for a
cataract op and am finding claw clipping a dodgy business so I could get
then done at the vets as well! Love to everyone and their pets expecially
sick ones. Chris and charlie and archie