[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY Candle lighting memorial

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:21:00 EST 2015

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

I know I haven't been "around" very much these past few years, but still
like to see the "friendly cyberpiggy in the mailbox."

A journalist from the Small Animal Channel emailed me requesting some
information/reaction regarding our annual candle lighting memorial for
Peter Gurney. Later, she sent me the link to the article.

Various GPDD members are quoted in the article, including Audrey :-), and
there are some lovely photos.

I will be happy to send anyone who requests it a link to the article,
unless there is a public outcry to simply post it to the digest. It is
really well done.

Wishing health and happiness to all, especially ailing piggies.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem