[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: candle-lighting will be Monday!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 13:41:12 EST 2015

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! I mean, light your candles!
On Monday, March 9th, at 8 p.m., in your time zone, please light a
candle to celebrate and remember guinea pig expert Peter Gurney.
Although Peter left us in 2006, each year we honor his memory, as well
as the memories of our two- and four-footed friends whohave gone on to
the Rainbow Bridge.

In 2014 we had participation on five continents -- North America, South
America, Europe, Asia, and Australia -- and we hope to have as many
people as possible join us this year. Imagine each time zone taking up
the light from the previous time zone, then passing it along to the next.

This year marks our tenth anniversary. Hope to "see" you there!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie