[Gpdd] MISC: Updating on Callie and Myself

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 7 14:26:20 EST 2015

Lynn, we are sending healing wheeks and wishes your way, and we hope you
won't have to go into the hospital.  We hope that the extra diuretic and
the increased potassium will decrease your fluid buildup.  Please take
care and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, and please do
update us when you have a chance.

Thank you for the update on Callie.  It is really good to hear that she
is almost off her medicines and that the noise she was making when she
would eat has gone away.  Great, too, to hear that she is maintaining
her weight.  Sending her healing wheeks and wishes, too.

Cute story about how they move their bowl around, redecorating.  Oh, I
will say that you might not want to feed very much kale, as it is high
in oxalates.  Piggies are very opinionated, though, when it comes to
kale.  Some love it, and some will push it out of their houses.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie