[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: candle-lighting Monday, March 9th!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 7 16:48:22 EST 2015

Hear ye, hear ye!  Just wanted to remind everyone of this year's Peter
Gurney Candle-light Memorial on his birthday, March 9th.  All you have
to do is light a candle at 8 p.m., your time, and remember guinea pig
advocate Peter Gurney, as well as all of our friends -- human, furred,
finned, and feathered -- who have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge.  We
like to think of Peter and our other special friends seeing our candles
from the Bridge and watching the lights move around the world.
Afterward, Audrey will be compiling a list of the places each candle was
lit, so please send in your info (city, state or province, and country)
to the Digest, or e-mail Audrey at agbmcmd at yahoo.com.

We hope to have as many participant this year as possible -- it's our
tenth memorial -- so please tell your friends!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie