[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] LIGHT A CANDLE MARCH 9th at 8:00 pm!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 15:04:06 EDT 2015

 If you are getting this post on Monday, March 9th, this is the day to light a candle to honor Peter Gurney and all of our beloved pets and friends who are at the Rainbow Bridge.  This is our annual tradition asking everyone to light a candle, at or around 8:00 pm, in your time zone.  As candles are lit in each time zone, the light of our memorial travels around the world for all to see.  This is our 10th candle-light event, so let's get lots of participation!
Afterward, just sent a post to the GPDD and/or to me at agbmcmd at yahoo.com, with your location (city, town, state, province, country), and we'll compile a listing of all the places where candles were lit.
Be a part of this special tradition!  Light your candle, and tell others to light one, too!Audrey(Remembering Gordon, the original Peter Gurney Memorial Secretary, and Reese and Pepito, at the Bridge)