[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: annual candle-lighting today!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 8 23:20:25 EDT 2015

Last call!  Time to get out those candles.  Our Annual Candle-lighting
Memorial for Peter Gurney is today, Monday, March 9th, at 8 p.m., your
time.  This is our tenth celebration and remembrance of the amazing
Peter Gurney, who helped so much in adding to our knowledge of guinea
pigs.  If you love guinea pigs (and of course that's why you're here),
he has touched your life in some way.  You've met him, read his books,
and/or visited his webpages, and therefore have become a better advocate
for your own guinea pigs.

Last year lights were shining everywhere from Peru to England to Jordan
to Australia, as well as in the US and Canada, and points in between.
We hope that this year will be our biggest year ever, so please tell
your friends!  The candles honor not only Peter Gurney but all of our
friends, two- and four-footed, who have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

Feel free to post on the Digest as you are lighting your candle, or
afterwards, or contact Audrey, our coordinator of the Memorial, at
agbmcmd at yahoo.com to let her know your city, state or province, and
country.  She will compile a list and let us know how far the lights
traveled this year.

Thanks!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie