[Gpdd] MISC Candle Lighting

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:23:06 EDT 2015

We have candles burning here at Piggyfriends.

Gandalf helped to light the candles and had his photo taken. This should
soon appear on the Undercover Piggies blog if you would like to see him.

Watching him were Polo, Dorian, Tyrion, Garnet, Petunia, Bosworth,
Rafferty, Lotte, Lola, Otto, Angelina, Susie, Roisin and Niamh.

We are remembering a host of Piggyfriends past from Acorn to Truffle with
far too many more in between. We are also remembering our three wonderful
boxer dogs, many lovely birds and little mice plus a shoal of assorted fish.

We are remembering dear lost friends from the GPDD as well as Peter Gurney,
who signed a copy of Piggy Potions at a book signing and other personal
friends no longer with us.

We are In East Sussex, S.E.England.

Penny.