[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY : Candle lighting

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 18:14:09 EDT 2015

Dearest Friends,
For the first March 9 I after becoming pigless in many years, I lit my
little pink rose shaped floating candle in honor and memory of Peter Gurney
who brought us so many gifts and stories. I also honored my recently passed
Shipwreck Sam, and Manny the Boar before him, and all the Penny Giggles
going back 60 of my years, and to the other piggy friends I came to love,
and the piggy parents we have lost along the way and who all contributed to
the wonderful whole we are today, the GPDD. I also expressed my thanks To
Audrey, and Cindy who helped this year, and our Mods. I trust our loved ones
past will greet us all one day and that's just plain nice. March 9, 2015 in
Salem Oregon (parked right on the 45th parallel).