[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Candle Lighting

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 12:46:56 EDT 2015

 A candle was lit on March 9th with a group of friends in Silver Spring, Maryland.  Each of those friends lit their own candle when they went home.  Another candle was lit with Rickie, in honor of Pepito, in Silver Spring Maryland.  And I lit my 5 special candles in Burtonsville, Maryland, especially for my beloved Reese, who choose me and showed me how wonderful guinea pigs are; and my dear Gordon, who also chose me and was with me for 6 and a half wonderful years.  Gordon was the original Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial.Audrey, in Burtonsville Maryland