[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY Candle lighting memorial part deux

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 15:30:59 EDT 2015

Rayna, thank you for posting the link to the wonderful article that
Small Animal Channel did about the Peter Gurney Candle Lighting
Memorial.  It was so great to see you and several other GPDD members
quoted, and to see the lovely photos, including beautiful Shakira (RIP);
all of the quotes and photos were very touching and really captured the
essence of this annual memorial.  I hope everyone will take a look, if
they haven't already, and it's certainly worth a second and third look!
Ethan and Eddie thank you, too.

Thought I would repost the link, in case anyone missed it:

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-news/2015/03/05/a-light-across-the-world-for-guinea-pigs-and-peter-gurney.aspx

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie