[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolence, Buttercup

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 15:33:46 EDT 2015

Laura, we were so very sorry to read that your friend Janet's piggie,
Buttercup, passed away the morning after the Peter Gurney
candle-lighting.  Please give our condolence to Janet.  Although piggies
are never with us long enough, it is wonderful that Buttercup lived to
be seven and a half, a great lifespan for a piggie.  Obviously she
enjoyed her life very much and knew how lucky and loved she was.  (P.S.
We, too, once had a special Buttercup.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie