[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Lynn can not type

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Mar 13 09:28:40 EDT 2015

Dear GPDD Family,

Lynn asked me to forward this email to you.

Dear Ann

First of all, my stepson is typing this for me.

If you would let the list know the following information I would
appreciate it.

My heart is doing so so, but that is not my main problem right now. I
fell over a baby gate, I fractured my humorous bone next to my shoulder.
I cant type. I can read but I can't respond. Im  in a sling for now and
waiting to see if this will require surgery or not.

Kali is doing ok, but still very tiny. She is not gaining any weight but
not losing it either. If things change, I will get my stepson to type
another letter. Its going to be 6-8 weeks before I can do things on my own.

So, again, please let the list know I am doing ok but wont be in touch
for a while.

Love and Hugs
Lynn

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Corsica, France