[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Re Lynn can't type

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:15:43 EDT 2015

Dear Lynn,

I am so sorry that you have managed to fracture your humerus. You must be
in a lot of pain and you really could have done without this in addition to
your other health issues. Someone I know recently had a nasty fall through
tripping over a baby gate. I once fell down a flight of stairs trying to
climb over one that was at the top of the stairs. These things are lethal!

Thanks to Ann and your stepson for keeping us informed.

The Piggyfriends and I send you lots of love and gentle hugs and hope to
hear from you when you have recovered.

Take care. All the best to Callie too.

Penny.