[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where did you light your candle?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 14 19:17:45 EDT 2015

If you lit a candle this past Monday, March 9th, to remember Peter
Gurney and all of our special two- and four-footed friends who have gone
to the Rainbow Bridge, it's not too late to let Audrey
(agbmcmd at yahoo.com) know your location.  Just post your city, state or
province, and country to the Digest or send your information directly to
Audrey.

You mighthave felt like just oneperson as you lit your candle, but know
that others around the world joined you.  Each time another time zone
reached 8 p.m., more candles were lit in our special memorial, now in
its 10th year.  So do let us know, "Where in the world are you?" Thanks!

Cindy