[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE ; Re Lynn cannot type but she fell down the stairs.

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 21:11:17 EDT 2015

Dearest Lynn, I am so sorry you took a header over that baby gate and down
stairs.  I had an immediate flashback to a fear I lived with for over two
years when I had a baby that didn't go with the house I owned at the time. I
had a baby late in life (38) and had bought a townhouse with 5 levels and 4
stair cases, 5 if you count the curlicue one down the outside of the home to
meet fire code for 3 story homes. So I had baby gates and I am clumsy,
however; I escaped your fate and didn't fall but I feared it the whole time.
The shoulder bone connected to the arm bone; sounds like you got pretty well
messed up. Your girls, Earl, and all of us will be expecting you to work
hard to get well and do whatever physical therapy you have to get back into
tip top piggy mothering shape.  I most sincerely hope the pain is minimal
and the recovery quick and complete. Please do all the exercises and get
your calcium, Vit. D, and other minerals to build those bones.  Dictate to
Earl as often as you can, as we all care and will love hearing from you. Try
to stay active so you keep your lungs clear and your muscles in shape and
use our love to urge you on when you would rather rest.
Much love from me and your GPDD Family.
BTW did you report candle lighting? Or did that get messed up with the
accident. We can still report for you if you give the word.
Sandy and all of us sending love, wheeks, prayers and whisker kisses