[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where did you light your candle?

M Calabro scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 16 20:38:40 EDT 2015

Greetings, friends! We would like to report that candles were lit in  New Smyrna Beach and Edgewater Florida  in remembrance of  Peter Gurney, Chakalaka, Dilly Jr., Reese, Puffy, Twinkie, Dillon, and all of our friends who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Candles were also lit in Hampton and Newport News Virginia and in Jefferson, Maryland.

We are saddened by the loss of so many friends, but we are grateful  that they were a part of our life.

We wish you all good health and green veggies!

Best wishes from ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Cocoa Puff, Ghirardelli, and Godiva  in our home and with Dillon, Twinkie, Puffy, Reese, Dilly Jr., Chakalaka, and Lizzy the iguana  Forever in our Hearts.