[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: please let us know where you lit your candle!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 17 23:13:24 EDT 2015

Audrey is totaling up numbers of participants in the Peter Gurney
Memorial Candle-lighting, as well as locations, so please do lether know
where you lit your candle -- city, state or province, and country.  Just
send your info to her at agbmcmd at yahoo.com, or post it here.  Whether
you were at home or on vacation, lit one candle or five, remembered one
piggie (or whatever species) at the Rainbow Bridge or many, we want to
hear from you! Audrey, of course, will post the list so we'll all be
able to see just how far our memorial traveled.

Thanks!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie