[Gpdd] MISC.: guinea pig intelligence

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 22 15:15:49 EDT 2015

Just thought I'd tell a story about Eddie.  The other day, he and Ethan
were out for floortime. During floortime, they have their regular
carrier (with a towel inside) where they can rest, and also a wooden
house.  They also have their food and water.  At any rate, I was walking
past them, and Eddie began loudly wheeking at me.  I couldn't imagine
why, since both boys had just had some veggies.  When I looked, though,
I saw that I'd forgotten to open the door to the carrier, so they
couldn't get inside.  Eddie was standing right by the door,and that's
what he was telling me. "Open the door, Mom!"

I guess they've both decided they'll have to work harder at training me.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie