[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Miss Bubbles

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 28 16:25:07 EDT 2015

Dear Dragonfly,
I was sorry to hear about the departure of your dear Miss Bubbles. I know what you mean about missing the sweet little noises they make. When I lost my first piggie, it was the silence that got to me. Seeing my distress, my husband brought home a baby piggie for me to love, and they house wasn't so empty anymore.Not too many of us have elder pigs of her venerable age, but I think they're right; big changes may be too much for Miss Piggie. I wish her and you the best. Miss Bubbles was very lucky indeed to have you as her caretaker/piggie mom.
Joanie and The Beautifuls