[Gpdd] HEALTH Re Worming after a laple in treatment

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 04:51:05 EDT 2015

Hi Joanie,

If this had happened to me, I would immediately rectify the situation by
giving the normal dose asap and then waiting until the next thre months for
the next dose unless I noticed that one of the herd needed an extra
Ivermectin in fourteen days time.

Ann's protocol is different to mine as she says that the parasite problem
in the US is far greater than here in the UK. If she has time to post ( and
she is incredibly busy at the moment ) follow her advice but, in any case,
give the Beautifuls their doses right away.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, who have their own calendar so that I never
miss a worming day.