[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Woopy

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 19:36:26 EDT 2015

Dearest Mieke   I am so sorry that Woopy has made her trip to bridge and so
glad you and her daddy slave were there to help her in her hour of need.
She was a venerable old lady and leader amongst pigdom during the whole of
her beautiful life. She was a fine Secret Agent but I liked her best when
she shows off for us as in some of those videos you have on YouTube.  She
was just bursting with pigsonality and I can imagine she was a joy to live
with all those years.  I know how much you love your Guinygirlz and so I
salute your love for her and Woopy for her wonderful self.  She will be very
much missed by us and her family including Roos, Peaches, and their boar
Berke.  Thank you so much for sharing her note from the bridge, it brought
me to tears.
Everyone take a look at our golden agouti beauty, the Lady Pig Woopy. I am
sure that my Sammy, Garnet, and many others met her with bundles of spring
flowers and herbs and many nose kisses.
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/03/diary-of-old-lady-27-30-marc
h.html
Your friend, Sandy