[Gpdd] MISC Garnet and me

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:59:03 EDT 2015

Thank you, Sandy, for your kind words about my much missed Garnet.

Luckily Petunia seems to be managing all right on her own. She is eating
well and snuggles up against the roll of Vetbed for warmth. She can see and
hear all the other Piggyfriends and is in a cage on a stand so that I can
easily pick her up to give out her meds and she can also receive a treat
every time I pass by.

In good news, I visited the clinic yesterday for my post op assessment and
both the surgeon and physio said that I am now allowed to drive ( at last )
and can kneel down with care and a cushion to clean out cages. I don't
intend to seek out any new Piggyfriends just yet ( unless they turn up on
the doorstep and I am never going to say no ) but will wait until I am
fully healed and can cut grass with ease. The piggies have relied on my
husband to bring home the grass and a grand job he has made of it too!

Penny.