[Gpdd] HEALTH: A meagre cup of veggies?!

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 17:03:39 EDT 2015

We, the Surrey Squeakers, wonder what size cup this means. If it's the FA Cup then perhaps that's OK but if you mean a slave's drinking cup then we wouldn't stand for that! We would be ex-Surrey Squeakers and would go and try our luck in Hampshire or Berkshire. We probably eat our own volume in veggies and grass every day, beans included, and we are all pigtures of health. We are glad that our slave has her own list of safe veggies and , more importantly, quantities.
Best wishes from all the Squeakers, full to the brim with healthy veggies and grass xxx