[Gpdd] CARE: A cage hoist just for Puff

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 22:31:13 EDT 2015

My son, Brian, made a hoist for the top of Puff's cage so I can clean it without help. It's too heavy for me to lift, and I always had to wait until someone had free time to help out. It used to take over hour with a lot of waiting in between for help to be available. Instead, I crank it up and duck under it to clear out the bedding in a couple minutes. Besides, it's kinda fun. I wish I knew how to send a picture of it. Definitely one of a kind. It must look weird for visitors to see chains from each corner of the cage going to a pulley and a crank for lifting it up and down. Hee hee!
Love,
Joanie and The Beautifuls