[Gpdd] MISC: Undercover Guinea Pigs

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 06:12:43 EDT 2015

There is a lot of whispering going on in the Squeakers' pen. They told me that they are in the process of choosing several new agents. They have heard about Squeakers of the past who greatly enjoyed being them. They have asked me to take some pigtures of them in action and I will do that at half term. That means they have two weeks to choose who is going to be which agent. I overheard one name already - Agent Usain Bolt,and I can guess which Squeaker that will be!
Watch this space!
Stefanie and the secretive Squeakers