[Gpdd] HEALTH: Cataracts and Osseous choristoma, and cage hoist for Puff

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 15:51:43 EDT 2015

Joni and The Beautifuls, we are sending healing wheeks and best wishes
to Puff.  We're sorry that she has some hearing loss, but it's great
that you've thought of calling her by creating a vibration on her cage.
As for her osseous choristoma, we did the same thing for our bunny,
E.B., when he began losing his sight; we, too, made sure his furniture
stayed in the same place.  He had a board he liked to jump over, and he
was still doing it not long before his passing.  We wish the same
happiness for Puff.

How cool, too, that your son, Brian, made a hoist so you can clean
Puff's cage without needing help to lift it.  Very ingenious!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie