[Gpdd] [SILLY] Dmitri has discovered his squeaker!

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Wed May 13 08:21:31 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Last night I walked in the door and heard a short, very high pitched
squeaking noise. At least I thought it was the dryer (my hubby works from
home), but the machine wasn't on. It was Dmitri! He has learned that dinner
service comes shortly I come home and he was very excited about food. He
didn't stop squeaking until the veggies arrived in his piggy arena.

Dmitri has also discovered zoomies and has been showing of his speed in his
arena. The hubby and I are very happy to see the little piggy go from
sitting in his hay hut all day to speeding around and being a good
communicator!

Jocelyn, Gruden von Squeakcheeks, Apollo, and Dmitri Stormlord