[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE New Piggyfriends are coming!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:40:35 EDT 2015

I haven't been able to take in new piggies for a while and, with my son
emigrating to the US, he has not been bringing home piggies, mice or birds
from the rescue where he worked.

Now I have recovered and can get down on the floor to clean pens again, I
thought that it was about time some new little ones were offered a home.

I have been watching the website of Palace Piggies, who were, you might
remember, the recipient of the profit from the Undercover Piggies calendar
a couple of years ago.

I called Lyn this morning to see if she has any youngsters in need. After
spending long hours with the syringe caring for elderly porkers, I thought
that I would like babes running around again. It's been a while. I told her
that I could take a mum with daughters or a pair of boars. She has several
sows on pregnancy watch as well as these two boys.

Take a look at the Palace Piggies website.......

http://www.palacepiggierescue.org/piggies-for-re-homing.html

The little white boars called Paul and Smeagal ( third and fourth piggies
as at this moment ) are available and, if I take them, they can stay
together and not need neutering, thus saving them the unpleasantness and
saving Lyn the expense. She always has her boars neutered in case they need
to be split up further down the line and might be able to go with a sow or
three if they don't get on. Not a problem for me as my big pens can always
have a divider put in. They are not brothers but came together from a big
rescue with which Lyn was involved so they might well be related. They
certainly look alike from their pigtures.

I am going to meet them on Sunday so will know a bit more about them then.
I will also have more time to think of new names for them or wait for them
to tell me their preferences.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.