[Gpdd] MISC: Strange Looking Posts

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Mon May 18 15:13:54 EDT 2015

As far as I can tell, the strange looking posts (with many question marks inserted at odd spots and with missing spaces) happen only in the digest version of GPDD.  If you receive the GPDD as individual posts, the punctuation and spacing looks normal but you don't receive all of the posts that are sent to the group.
I prefer the individual posts version (which allows you to respond "in real time" to someone who needs help or advice quickly) but found that I was checking the archives so frequently to find missing posts that I finally did change back to the digest option.
Pat and the Prairie Pigs