[Gpdd] MISC Postings look weird

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:20:16 EDT 2015

I don't know what my posts look like when you receive them as for some
reason, I cannot get my own sent to me - only everyone else's - but I have
looked in the archive and mine look OK to me.

I remember this problem occuring some time ago and I can't recall how it
was fixed or if it just put itself right.

There are a lot of odd things around. Gmail always puts Joanne's posts into
spam even though I have told it not to. I don't think gmail likes yahoo as
it often puts email from a yahoo account in there. A minor nuisance but
unnecessary as I don't always look in the spam folder every day and am late
in replying.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.