[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Ghirardelli

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 24 13:03:45 EDT 2015

Greetings, friends! Thanks to everyone who posted, sent a personal message, or sent positive energy our way. We really appreciate your support. It has been a difficult year, but we hope things will get better. Ghirardelli's ashes are back home to join the herd in little wooden boxes, which sadly out numbers the remaining herd.
We are so grateful that our lives have been blessed by so many wonderful pigs and the friends we've made through the gpdd.
Best wishes and veggies to all,
ME in New Smyrna Beach

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport