[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Arnica Salve for bumblefoot

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sun May 24 19:51:15 EDT 2015

Someone very kindly sent me some Arnica Salve from Walgreens. I can not
remember who told me about this product and how it is good for treating
bummblefoot. I would like to thank the person who sent it. Also, I have
used it on my own cracked heals and an ingrown toenail and it has done
wonders. None of the ingredients are harmful for piggys. I certainly
feel it is a worthwhile product to try along with washing and even
soaking the foot in CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE solution 4.0% also known as
Hibiclens, do not rinse let air dry and then put the arnica salve on the
foot. I do not bandage feet. It has worked great on my  feet.

I am not a vet.

Cheers, Ann and the piggyville girls
--

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.--