[Gpdd] Fwd:CARE: Arnica You're Welcome

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri May 29 17:06:40 EDT 2015

A forward from Mary Fran.  Original message follows:

Hi Ann,
Cannot thank you enough for calling when Scooter was in such distress.
Still treating with 5 minute footbath with Hibiclens, morning and night
massage with Traumeel cream from the tube (WholeFoods less than $20) and
coat with the waxy Arnica Salve (Pomade de Arnica) from Walgreens
(delacruz labs about $12.50 with shipping if you can't find in store).
Also was giving Scooter 4 ml of Walgreens infants pain and fever
acetamiophen as that was what my husband brought home. Scooter hated it
but it did help greatly with the pain. Great improvement in the paws. Dora
has already lost one of her sores but it is still bothering her. Trimming
the nails a little at a time as you suggested. Girls are starting to run
around again (on towels from Goodwill now and Carefresh and shavings
underneath with a layer of newspaper on top to towels don't collect all
the carefresh and shavings and 3 layers of newspaper on the bottom so it's
easy to pack up and throw out the whole thing.
My posts aren't going through to GPDD. Could one of you repost this for
benefit of others. I was so afraid I was going to lose them, but not now.
Best, --Mary Fran
with Dora and Scooter