[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Spooky

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 2 16:49:16 EST 2015

M and the Piggypals, it was with much sadness that we read of Spooky's
passing.  Thank you for sharing some of his photos and your beautiful
tribute on the blog.  He was a very handsome, distinguished gray-haired
gentlepig!  We remember when he had bloat; how wonderful that you pulled
him through it so that he could live to the great age of six and a half
(though of course we are never ready to say goodbye).  We are also glad
that his arthritis responded so well to treatment that it wasn't
noticeable he had it. We appreciate his excellent work as an agent
through the years, and his leadership on the blog.  Spooky was a very
lucky boy to be so loved.  Please accept our belated condolences on his
passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie