[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Jonas

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 2 16:57:45 EST 2015

Luita, Emilie, and Barock, we are so very sorry to hear of the passing
of Jonas.  How sad that he had a thyroid tumor.  Please know, though,
that you did all your best for him, which he knew as well.  How sweet
that he loved his Herbicare Plus and also his pumpkin.  You did a
wonderful job syringing him since April.  What a lucky boy Jonas was to
be a beloved member of your family.  We send our belated condolences on
his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie