[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween Story

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:48:40 EST 2015

Dear Carol
Thank you SO much for writing the Halloween story. I really enjoyed it and so did all the Squeakers. I loved the way you managed to put the little piece of information about each pig into an appropriate bit of the story. My son says he will try to photoshop some pictures of the Squeakers into what they were doing in the story (dressed as Hermione, surfer dudes outfits etc). Thank you once again! I hope you might have started something....
Stefanie and The Surrey Squeakers