[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Sweetie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 4 14:04:17 EST 2015

Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, and Figgy, it was with much sadness that we read
of your having to help Sweetie to the Bridge.  We are so very sorry that
she didn't make it to eight, as we know you were hoping. Please know,
though, that her age of seven years and nine months is wonderful, even
if we are never prepared to say goodbye.  How great, too, that you were
able to help her when her first person dumped her on another person who
didn't want her.  The sad story had a happy ending when she arrived at
your home!  Sweetie was a lucky girl to become a much beloved member of
your family and to enjoy each day with you.  Please accept our belated
condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie