[Gpdd] Health: sloppy poops

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 5 21:26:13 EST 2015

Has anyone dealt with a pig that has sloppy poops? We took in a pig from the humane society. They said they couldn't get  him better and asked if I could take him. Well you know me...so we took him in. He is a 3 year old that had his owner pass away, so he was brought to the humane society. They said he has had the sloppy poos since he got there.  so just seeing what your ideas are to get him out of this funk. I have only given him pellets and hay. tried bene-bac as well.  Ideas?thank you,Jean and the many misfits