[Gpdd] HEALTH Re Sloppy poops

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Sun Nov 8 22:00:44 EST 2015

  My first piggy had sloopy poops and I put him on dry food. My mistake
was not to supplement his vitamin C. Also apples have pectin so a little
bit may be alright as a fresh treats should your guinea pig miss his
fresh food. It's the leafy vegetables and fruits that can contribute to
sloppy poops. My vet suggested if you have another guinea pig to put
some poops in the cage or a tea of them to get some proper flora. I've
used yoghurt and Bio K in the past.

---