[Gpdd] Announcement; Great gift idea @ undercoverguineapigs

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 14:49:10 EST 2015

Hi all,

 This year instead of making a calendar the undercoverguineapig team has made a set of guinea pig go fish cards we plan to sell these and all the profits made will go to the rescue who gets the most votes on our blog

Here is the post showing the cards Undercover Guinea Pigs: Go Fish! Card Game: 11 sets of guinea pigs

 In the past we have raised money for;

 T kuufke rescue in the Nederlands - here is how they spent the money Undercover Guinea Pigs: PiggieDating: Our visit to t Kuufke

 Palace Piggy Rescue in the UK - here is how they spent the money Undercover Guinea Pigs: Our donation to Palace Piggie Rescue!

 Glyneath guinea pig rescue in the UK - here is how they spent the money Undercover Guinea Pigs: This is What Your Kind Donation Bought

 So hopefully that has convinced you all to get yourself or any guinea pig lover you know the perfect gift this Christmas, the more sets we sell the more money we can give

 Thanks

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas