[Gpdd] health: Ethan from the misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 15 20:42:42 EST 2015

Just a note to up date everyone. Ethan from the misfits is going better. I did start to give him the bran flakes and that sure has helped him alot.  We took him to the vet to check his poos and they turned out fine. Nothing wrong with them at all. and his check out turned out well too. Dr didn't know about trying bran. So we helped educate her as well.So thank you Penny for the grand information as it has helped Ethan and I am sure now that the Dr knows to try it, that will help many other sick little piggies.  Information is wealth.thank you,Jean and the many misfits