[Gpdd] Misc: Foster Piggy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 12:19:38 EDT 2015

Hi Friends,Just announcing that this past week, I took in a foster piggy.A shelter put out a plea for a foster or home for a lone guineapig.  They only deal with cats and dogs.  Not one person wasable to help, so I had to!  I call him "Figgy" and he is gorgeous!He is a calico and so friendly and lovable.  He's also fearless,going nose to nose with my cats when we have playtime.  Idon't intend on keeping him, but he is truly a treasure!  He is3 years old.  To see his pigtures, email me!  I'd really like toget him a GREAT home.  I'm in Putnam County, New York.Hugs to all,Joanne, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie and Foster Boy Figgy, too!

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->