[Gpdd] Misc: Joan and Lady Bug

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Fri Oct 16 12:28:39 EDT 2015

Hi all,
Joan was my closest GPDD friend and I met her and Lady Bug at her home in
Santa Rosa. She was going to take care of my piggies Cookie & Brownie (I
think it was at that time) while we were on a trip to Europe for our
daughter's graduation from conservatory. But my son took them up there --
a very short trip -- one hour -- more because of traffic, and when they
arrived at Joan's one was near death, and soon died, and the other was
DOA. From the heat. So very sad. Hard to remember that now. I remember we
were in Granada Spain when we found out. J kept them in her freezer for us
till we came back. She was a very nice lady.
--Mary Fran
with Dora and Chinny